Why Your Home Improvement Business Should Be On The Internet
1. It’s much more cost effective that yellow page ads that only serve one area. A website can serve your entire county for less than the price of a basic yellow page ad.
2. Cost less and is more environmentally friendly than printing glossy brochures. Think about how many people ask to see your portfolio of your craft. A website can display your pictures over and over again with no extra cost.
3. Having a website brands you as an expert. Think about two businesses with everything being equal except one has a website and one does not. Who do you think most customers will go with? Well a website will brand your image in the head of your customers.
4. Out of town customers can reach you. Yes I realize that if you work in Alaska it is no value to have someone see your website in California….or is it? YES it is because what if someone from California was about to move to Alaska and needed some Home Improvement Done?
5. It’s cheap these days to have a website. It no longer cost thousands of dollars to make a nice looking website. Most small trades people can have an attractive website for about $200.00-$300.00 with yearly maintenance and hosting running about $120.00. So when you add it up that is less than $1.00 per day. Most trades’ people will break even if they got 1 extra customer in a year. Yes one extra customer will pay for the website entirely.